Caregiver Presentations and Resources
The following resources are designed to assist seniors, family members, caregivers and health care professionals to achieve good dental health. The development of these resources has been made possible through funding from the Ministry of Health Services.
- Daily mouth care and oral inspection tip sheets (PDF):
- Educational presentations: These interactive educational resources are designed for professional caregivers and health care professionals but can be beneficial to any family member caring for an aging parent. Following a brief introduction you can select the presentation of your choice.
- Importance of good oral health: A brief overview on the benefits of good oral health,
- Daily mouth care: A half-hour presentation on daily mouth care - cleaning natural teeth and dentures. A certificate can be downloaded upon completion.
- Oral assessments and care plans: An overview of what to look for when assessing a senior’s oral health and considerations to develop a daily mouth care plan.
Back to Seniors