Welcome to BCDA's CE@DLC Program!
The CE@DLC Program is operated by the British Columbia Dental Association (BCDA) for the benefit of our member dentists and their staff teams.
Our program meets the continuing education requirements of the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and is designed to:
- minimize time away from practice for didactic learning
- increase access to high quality speakers and mentors from anywhere in the province
- provide new options for collaborative and curriculum-based learning
- enhance the efficacy of hands-on training
- offer affordable CE options
Our program is intended to complement existing CE offered in British Columbia. We also proudly support Oasis, the Canadian Dental Association's online clinical support program. We also offer dental chair and typodont rentals for NDEB exam preparation.
Oversight for the program is through the BCDA's CE Program Committee.