The BCDA's CE@DLC Program is designed to provide a vehicle to maintain the highest standard of oral health care in British Columbia. In addition to dental professionals, we also recognize the importance of having oral health care knowledge available to our medical professional colleagues. Our CE Portal is designed to be available to any healthcare professional seeking a greater understanding of oral health for the benefit of their patients.
Your complimentary CE@DLC Program subscription provides instant access to all learning modalities, new speakers and courses as soon as they are posted on our CE Portal. We have designed the portal to provide subscribers with convenient access to great speakers in a variety of content areas while acknowledging diverse learning styles and growing time constraints.
Features of our CE Portal:
- See course ratings before you register
- Receive monthly CE@DLC Program updates and course discount notices via the CE@DLC News
- BCDA approved non-sponsored speakers and course content
- Increase your exposure to more speakers and clinical content from the convenience of your home or office
- Courses and Virtual Study Groups with content designed for your role on the dental team
- Access to your archived on demand course content anytime, anywhere with your subscriber login
- Completion certificates stored in your online training centre for easy retrieval to submit for CE credit