View some of our featured courses in the following categories:
How are BCDA's CE Portal courses different?
- Quality, affordable CE year-round
- In-person and on demand CE courses for BCDA members and their staff. Find out more about our different learning modalities.
- Eligible courses provide CE credits on an hour for hour basis with personalized CE credit certificates
- BCDA Practice Series courses feature non-sponsored speakers and no product promotion
- BCDA Practice Series courses are eligible for Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) PACE CE credits
- Curriculum based approach integrates on demand and hands-on training to minimize time away from practice for didactic learning and provide more focused hands-on training